1. Reservation Before anything else, you must send a request for reservation via e-mail, specifying your desired house or apartment and your preferred dates. If the period you requested is available, you will be asked to sign a rental contract and make a 50% down-payment of the total rental fee in order to reserve your chosen house or apartment. This down payment may be paid in check, via bank transfer (transfer fees charged to your account), or via PayPal (4% charge for every transaction).
2. Contract as soon as your reservation is recorded, we will send you a confirmation of reservation. A contract will then be drafted in your name, indicating your chosen house or apartment and the dates of your stay, and sent to you via -mail. You must print this contract, sign it and send it back to us via post in order to assure your reservation. Upon arrival at your reserved lodging, you will be required to present this contract to the Family Apartments representative who checks you in.
3. Payment the remaining 50% of the total rent for your reserved period must be paid upon check-in either in cash or in check. Payment by credit card is possible, but you must settle payment one week before your arrival if you choose this mode of payment.
4. Stay-your reserved house or apartment is at your disposition from the first day of your contract at 16h00 until the last day of your contract at 11h00, unless otherwise agreed upon.
5. Deposit A guarantee deposit is required. This deposit must be paid in cash (Euros or the equivalent amount in your local currency) or in check upon check-in. We will return to you the entire amount of the deposit once you turn over the keys upon check-out.
6. Cancellation-In case of cancellation more than 60 days before your intended arrival, your down payment will be returned to you in its entirety. If the cancellation is made more than 20 days before your intended arrival, 50% of your down payment will be returned. Beyond this period, no reimbursement shall be made. Clients who do not arrive or cancel on the intended day of arrival (no-show) must still pay the rent for the entire period reserved.